Thursday, April 14, 2011

Starting Out

There has always been a desire inside of me to write my thoughts, write stories, adventures in life so thru the encouragement of a friend-I begin.
Looking back over my life reminiscing and reflecting about my travels.  I had lived on three different continents by time I was 13yrs old! But I didn't know any different as I was born into the Air Force life-no choice. 
I think it taught me flexibility, accepting of other cultures, and  desire to communicate with people.  Once when I was in the 8th grade I took a personality test to show your aptitudes for different career choices.
I have thought many times about that test and how the results have proven to be correct.
Now that I am in a new decade/season of life what direction will I go?  I know many of my friends are in the same place.  What influences our choices?? Finances, health, flexibility, fear..............

1 comment:

  1. Life's journey is indeed personal and independent. It is what shapes who we are. I'm so glad you are blogging. Can't wait to read each new post. You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete