Sunday, June 19, 2011

Inside/Out

Have you ever thought about the term "inside/out"? Does it mean that the inside should really be the outside or is the inside out and really should be inside?
I have been feeling like my inside needs to be out- real and authentic. I thought I was in the past but I think I was trying to keep the inside safe and the outside for others to see-not the real me. But the older I get the more I am convinced the inside needs to be outside and show the real you. Now, one needs to be comfortable with the inside outside. That takes time and growth and trust! The trust comes from feeling loved and adequate inside! I truly feel this comes only with a solid belief and faith in God. The God who loves me completely, forgives me and was willing to sacrifice his son for me. The fullness of that love and mercy must emcompass my mind and heart. I am on that journey.

2 comments: